Click this link below for historical real estate market statistics for Summit County
June 2019 Market Analysis
Market Snapshot for Years 2019 vs 2018: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +15%, Multi- Family +5% and Vacant Land -8%. Median Indicators for Single Family +8%, Multi- Family +7% and Vacant Land -13%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2019: Monetary volume ($125,183,437) in June 2019 was down 27% from June 2018. Transactions (179) were down 28% in from June 2018. YTD 2019 Monetary Volume is pacing 5% ahead of YTD June 2018, and transactions are down 10%.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in June had 130 transactions with $107,714,077 gross volume. There were 31 properties that sold for $1M and above in June. There were 44 Single Family, 86 Multi-Family and 19 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD June 2019: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,319,458, Multi- Family: $549,387 and Vacant Land: $335,670.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2019-2018 -2017 YTD. YTD 2019, there were 750 residential transactions and $616,108,873 gross $ volume with 172 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2018, there were 856 transactions with $606,897,184 gross $ volume with 143 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2017, there were 871 transactions with $593,073,903 with 144 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis June 2019: There were 498 loans in June. 120 loans were related to sales, there were 143 REFI’s and 235 loans were timeshare related. 33% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the the higher priced sale in June 2019 in the Sunrise Point area in Breckenridge at $4,400,000. The top priced PSF was in the One Ski Hill Building at $1,192.
- Foreclosures: There were no Bank sales in June. YTD, there are a total of 24 Foreclosure actions, with 5 Fee Simple, 18 Timeshare, and 1 unknown.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 32 upper end sales in June 2019 compared to 41 in May. Our buyers for real estate transactions for June 2019: Front Range demographic at 31% of our market, 35% are “local” and 33% are out of state buyers with 1% International. Please note page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 17 in June.